Monday, February 9, 2009

Sick day at Sea


Praises to the inventor of Sudafed and Aspirin. Even though they both have expiration dates 5 to 10 years past they work some. I think we got the Sudafed when we were diving and the last time we did that was in 2001. I hope this cold doesn't last long.

I got up for breakfast because I wanted some OJ. I had 3 glasses. We sat with a fisherman from Nova Scotia, a school administrator from Fayetteville, NC and a maintenance engineer for a mining company from Scotland.

After breakfast we packed our laundry and sent it out then sat out on the balcony watching the sea gulls. They were flying all the way around the boat... you could see them on the web cam. They would dive every time they saw these little flying fish scoot across the water. I think the fish were too big for them because I never saw one get caught. The gulls are a little different from the ones in SC. They have a slightly different body shape and instead of eekeek the sort of quack like a duck.

I stayed in all day. Jack brought room service to me for lunch and dinner. He spent some time at the pool and went to the show at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment